The Apps4Av Developer Team is an open, friendly, welcoming and most of all Fun group of aviators who want to share our enjoyment of flight and coding as an opportunity to improve ourselves technically and socially. As such, we have no “boss” and no “rules” but instead have developed and continue to evolve this set of Guidelines to help new contributors get comfortable quickly.
Dev Team Guidelines
- Do only what you want, when you want.
- Enjoy your involvement or revise it until it’s fun again.
- Invest some effort in getting along with the core team.
- Help to welcome new contributors.
- Innovate new ways of attracting contributors.
- Solicit financial, infrastructure, coding, and all other forms of contributions toward Apps4Av projects.
- Acknowledge and appreciate contributions.
- Foster good “word of mouth” about our projects.
- Utilize free means of promoting our projects.